Athletes First is a full-service sports agency located in Laguna Hills, CA with over 150 clients including NFL players, NFL and NCAA coaches, personnel and broadcasters.
Athletes First is seeking interns to assist our agency during Spring 2019 (January to May). Interns must be hardworking, detail-oriented and have a passion for football. They will be involved in all facets of the agency and play a pivotal role in its day-to-day operations. Interns assisting in our office will often be asked to do a variety of tasks, including recruiting research for agents, marketing and endorsement research and assisting our client relations team with tasks as assigned.
Internships are offered at our Laguna Hills, CA office only. Unless otherwise stated, interns are expected to work full-time working hours (9am to 6pm) Monday through Friday. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation. Internships are offered either for credit or hourly pay.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
• Proven time management skills & ability to multitask
• Ability to solve problems creatively
• An interest in college and professional football
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Background in sports, marketing or law preferred but not required
Eligibility Requirements. Candidates interested in interning with Athletes First must be:
• Current undergraduate student in at least their junior or senior year
• Graduate student pursuing a JD, MBA or MA
• Recent graduates
Application Requirements To apply, please fill out the form on the next page. There will be no video application portion for this semester. Spring internship applications are due November 1, 2018. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!