In celebration of National Child Awareness Month, you are invited to participate in the Children's Charity Spotlight Challenge and earn up to $25,000 for your favorite charity! In a short video nominate a children’s charity that is making a difference through hard work, passion, and a selfless pursuit to help children. The challenge will open 9am PDT on September 3rd and end at 5pm PDT on September 28th.
• Video doesn’t need to be highly produced (shoot on a smart device).
• Focus on the story and charity.
• Keep the video under 2 minutes.
• Any video file can be uploaded.
• Upload a video to this challenge page.
How To Win
• Participate by creating a video or sharing a video already uploaded supporting your favorite children’s charity.
• Ask influencers to get involved by creating or sharing videos for your charity.
• The Top 10 Indi Buzz winning charities will have the opportunity to receive a grant at either the Gold, Silver, or Bronze levels. How do you generate Buzz for your charity?
1. Upload a great video.
2. Once approved, share into ; and to drive more Buzz...
3. Have your friends watch, like and share your video on Indi and social media!
$50,000 in Grants Available
Upon the conclusion of the challenge, a panel of five judges will decide the prizes based on creativity, story inspiration, and charity impact.
• Gold Level - One charity from the Top 10 will receive a $25,000 grant!
• Silver Level – Four charities from the Top 10 will receive a $5,000 grant!
• Bronze Level – Five charities from the Top 10 will receive a $1,000 grant!
To be eligible to win, the children's organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) that primarily serves children and families in the United States.
To learn more about Festival of Children Foundation, visit festivalofchildren.org.
Gold LevelPrize: $25,000 GrantOne charity from the Top 10 Buzz Winners will receive a $25,000 grant!
Silver LevelPrize: $5,000 GrantFour charities from the Top 10 Buzz Winners will receive a $5,000 grant!
Bronze LevelPrize: $1,000 GrantFive charities from the Top 10 Buzz Winners will receive a $1,000 grant!
Connecting Hands OC
4 Paws for Ability
Best Day Foundation
Youth Consultation Service (YCS)
Global Collaboration Laboratory Network
Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire
Grace Centers of Hope
CASA of Santa Barbara County
Speech and Language Development Center
Project Youth OCBF
Human Services Council
Learning Tree Inc
Boys & Girls Club of Anaheim
Precious Life Shelter, Inc
Shoes That Fit
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati
Reins Of Life, Inc.
Children's Museum of Tacoma
Mental Health Association of Fredrick County, Inc.
Variety the Children’s Charity of Illinois
Reading Is Fundamental
Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota County
Thrive Youth Foundation
Stay Out And Renewed
Shriners Hospital for Children -NO CA
Musical Theatre Academy of Orange County
CURE Childhood Cancer
Stop Abuse, Inc.
Ripple of One
A Child With A Child Foundation
Acres of Hope
Variety - The Children's Charity of the Desert