Ready for an exciting way to let the world know how you are Doing More™ with Orange County United Way to help your community? Here's your chance to spread the word, show your impact and WIN!
Enter Orange County United Way's Doing More Challenge by uploading a picture or video --Ideally in the moment, right as you are participating -- telling a story of how you are involved with Orange County United Way and why it's important to you. Whether you're volunteering in a children's literacy effort, helping at a community garden, or providing funds to support a United Way program near and dear to your heart, we want to hear your story!
After uploading your photo or video, share the post to all your social media networks. This is where the fun begins! We will be giving out monthly awards to our favorite submissions AND the photos/videos that get the most online Buzz.
How to Participate
To submit an entry and generate Buzz, take the following steps:
1. From the Doing More Challenge page (https://indi.com/unitedwayoc/doingmore4oc), click on Submit Your Photo or Video button.
2. Follow on-screen instructions to upload a great photo or video about your involvement with Orange County United Way and why it's important to you.
3. You will receive an email confirmation from Indi.
4. Share your post on social media. Click on your post from the email confirmation or find it on the Challenge page. Then, below your post, click on the share buttonShare (next to Like) to share on your social networks
5. Have your friends watch, like and share your photo or video on Indi and social media to generate the most "Buzz" possible.
First Place Buzz Winner - SeptemberPrize: Balboa Bay ResortThe person that generates the most cumulative Buzz in the month of September wins a 1 night getaway at the Balboa Bay Resort! Offer valid fo ... [more]
Best Photo / Video - SeptemberPrize: Balboa Bay ResortOrange County United Way judges will choose their favorite photo or video submitted in September and award a one night getaway at Balboa Bay ... [more]
Other, not currently employed, retired
Burns & McDonnell
Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P.
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.UL
Orange County Department of Education
Edwards Lifesciences LLC
Pacific Life Insurance Company
Latham & Watkins LLP
ACCO Engineered Systems
University of California - Irvine
County of Orange