Ready for an exciting way to let the world know how you are Doing More™ with Orange County United Way to help your community? Here's your chance to spread the word, show your impact and WIN!
Enter Orange County United Way's Doing More Challenge by uploading a picture or video --Ideally in the moment, right as you are participating -- telling a story of how you are involved with Orange County United Way and why it's important to you. Whether you're volunteering in a children's literacy effort, helping at a community garden, or providing funds to support a United Way program near and dear to your heart, we want to hear your story!
After uploading your photo or video, share the post to all your social media networks. This is where the fun begins! We will be giving out monthly awards to our favorite submissions AND the photos/videos that get the most online Buzz.
How to Participate
To submit an entry and generate Buzz, take the following steps:
1. From the October Doing More Challenge page (this page), click on Submit Your Photo or Video button.
2. Follow on-screen instructions to upload a great photo or video about your involvement with Orange County United Way and why it's important to you.
3. You will receive an email confirmation from Indi.
4. Share your post on social media. Click on your post from the email confirmation or find it on the Challenge page. Then, below your post, click on the share button (next to Like) to share on your social networks
5. Have your friends watch, like and share your photo or video on Indi and social media to generate the most "Buzz" possible.
First Place Buzz Winner - OctoberPrize: Oculus Go VR HeadsetThe person that generates the most cumulative Buzz in the month of October 2018 wins one Oculus Go VR Headset.
Best Photo / Video - OctoberPrize: Oculus Go VR HeadsetOrange County United Way judges will choose their favorite photo or video and caption submitted in October 2018 and award an Oculus Go VR He ... [more]
Other, not currently employed, retired