Ready for an exciting way to let the world know how you are Doing More™ with Orange County United Way to help your community? Here's your chance to spread the word, show your impact and WIN!
Enter Orange County United Way's Doing More Challenge by simply uploading a video or picture explaining why you donate or volunteer your time with Orange County United Way -- Ideally in the moment, right as you are participating -- telling a story of how you are involved with Orange County United Way and why it's important to you. Whether you're volunteering in a children's literacy effort, helping at a community garden, or providing funds to support a United Way program near and dear to your heart, we want to hear your story!
After uploading your video or photo, share the post to all your social media networks. This is where the fun begins! We will be giving out monthly awards to videos/photos that get the most online Buzz.
How to Participate
To submit an entry and generate Buzz, take the following steps:
1. From the May Doing More Challenge page (this page), click on Submit Your Photo or Video button.
2. Follow on-screen instructions to upload a great video or photo why you donate or volunteer your time with Orange County United Way
3. You will receive an email confirmation from Indi.
4. Share your post on social media. Click on your post from the email confirmation or find it on the Challenge page. Then, below your post, click on the share button (next to Like) to share on your social networks
5. Have your friends watch, like and share your photo or video on Indi and social media to generate the most "Buzz" possible.
Click here to learn the Contest Rules, prizes, eligibility, and more.
Buzz WinnerPrize: 4 Disneyland TicketsGenerate the most Buzz in the month of March 2019 and win four (4) 1-Day Park Hopper Disneyland Tickets
Other, not currently employed, retired
Edwards Lifesciences LLC